• New Student Enrollment Process

    Welcome to Rolesville High School! We are excited to have you join the Ram Family!

    Please complete the online enrollment application, and then complete the enrollment appointment form to make an appointment to enroll. 

    Enrollment Appointments are available Tuesday and Wednesday beginning promptly at 8:30 AM and 12:00 PM throughout the summer beginning the week of June 25th.  Please complete this enrollment appointment form to attend one of the enrollment sessions.  

    Driver's eligibility certificates will not be issued on Tuesday mornings or Wednesday afternoons during summer hours due to enrollment appointments. You are welcome to leave your documents in the front office for completion. They can be picked up the following day after 10:00 am. 

    Important Update - Families currently NOT residing in Wake County (future residents): 

    Parents must be residing in Wake County before their students may attend a Wake County Public School.  If they have not yet moved to Wake County, they may not use an Offer to Purchase Contract for enrollment purposes.

    You will need to bring the following required documents with you to your appointment:

    • Proof of residency (One of the following): power, gas or water bill in Parent's Name dated within the last 30 days; proof of purchase contract or settlement contract with the closing date within 45 days of the first day of school (current Wake Co. residents); or a signed lease agreement
    • Withdrawal form from the previous school 
    • Certified copy of birth certificate
    • Immunization Records
    • The unofficial copy of transcript (If enrolling/transferring from outside of Wake County) 
    • Report Card from the previous school indicating promotion (rising ninth graders only) 
    • Photo ID if the parent or guardian 
    • Any custody papers
    • IEP or 504 Plan if applicable 


    Homeschool Students Transferring into Rolesville High School

    Board Policy 5535.4

    Students transferring from a non-public school accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) or from its regional equivalents into the WCPSS will receive:

    A. Credit for all courses approved by the sending school.

    B. Weighted credit for a course designated by the sending school system as Honors or AP only if a comparable course is designated Honors or AP in the current non-magnet WCPSS High School Planning Guide.

    Board Policy 5535.5

    Upon review and approval by the principal, students transferring into a WCPSS school from a non-public school not accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) or from its regional equivalents or from a homeschool may receive credit toward graduation for courses successfully completed in the non-accredited, non-public school within the following guidelines:

    A. Documentation must be provided to the receiving WCPSS school by the sending school as to the course of study the student followed, materials used, the total number of contact hours per course, and scores of any standardized tests the student has taken.

    B. Grades will be recorded as "Pass" (P) or "Fail" (F) and will be identified on the transcript as non-WCPSS grades.

    C. Grades and credits will not be included in the calculation of GPA nor class rank.


    If you plan on withdrawing your child(ren) from Rolesville High School, please come to the Student Service Office (2nd floor). We will give you “Withdrawal Paperwork” that can be taken to the next school your child plans on attending. We will then mail/fax the new school a copy of your student’s records once we receive a “Records Request” from the new school. This ensures your child gets the proper credit for any classes they have already taken here in WCPSS.  They will also get copies of any IEP or 504 paperwork.

    If your child will be leaving us to be homeschooled, we will need the homeschool name, school code, and verification that the student is enrolled so the student will not be coded as a dropout. Parents should  come to Student Services to get the “Withdraw Paperwork."

    If your child does not want to return to school for other reasons, please talk to his or her counselor so we can help come up with other options that may be more suitable for your child instead of dropping out.

    It is required by NC state law for children between the ages of 7 and 16 to be attending school.