New Student Enrollment Process
Welcome to Rolesville High School!!! We are excited to have you join the Ram Family
Please call RHS at 919-554-6303 to make an appointment to enroll. Enrollment Forms are avaiilable in the Main Office or Click Here here for the printable forms
Enrollment Appointments are available Tuesday and Wednesday beinning promtly at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM throughout the summer beginning the week of June 27th. Please call 919-554-6303 ext 20365 to make an appointment to attend one of the enrollment sessions.
Important Update - Families currently NOT residing in Wake County (future residents):
Parents must be residing in Wake County before their students may attend a Wake County Public School. If they have not yet moved to Wake County, they may not use an Offer to Purchase Contract for enrollment purposes.
You will need to bring the following required documents with you to your appointment:
- Proof of residency (One of the following): power, gas or water bill in Parent's Name dated within the last 30 days; proof of purchase contract or settlement contract with closing date within 45 days of first day of school (current Wake Co. residents); or a signed lease agreement
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Immunization Records
- Unofficial copy of transcript (If enrolling/transferring from outside of Wake County)
- Report Card from previous school indicating promotion (rising ninth graders only)
- Phot ID if the parent or gaurdian
- Any custody papers
- IEP or 504 Plan if applicable
To speed up the enrollment process once you arrive to your appointment, can print the necessary forms and fill them out in advance. Click Here to access the needed enrollment packet of forms.
If you plan on withdrawing your child(ren) from Rolesville High School, please come to the Student Service Office (2nd floor). We will give you “Withdrawal Paperwork” that can be taken to the next school your child plans on attending. We will then mail/fax the new school a copy of your student’s records once we receive a “Records Request” from the new school. This ensures your child gets the proper credit for any classes they have already taken here in WCPSS. They will also get copies of any IEP or 504 paperwork.
If your child will be leaving us to be homeschooled, we will need the homeschool name, school code, and verification that the student is enrolled so the student will not be coded as a dropout. Parents should come to Student Services to get the “Withdraw Paperwork."
If your child does not want to return to school for other reasons, please talk to his or her counselor so we can help come up with other options that may be more suitable for your child instead of dropping out.
It is required by NC state law for children between the ages of 7 and 16 to be attending school.