Starting a New Club at RHS
RHS welcomes students who are interested in starting a new club to turn in an application. The completed application will need to be turned into Ms. Chambliss (firstname.lastname@example.org) who handles student organizations. Potential new clubs will be approved pending review.
Some things to consider when applying to start a new club:
- How many people do you think would be interested?
- What is the purpose of the club?
- What category would the club fall under (academic, fine arts, hobbies/ interests, or service)
- Do you have support from a teacher who would be willing to be the advisor?
- When, where would you meet?