E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Driver Education is now done totally digitally online (no submitting registration forms). at www.jordandriving.com.
All Driver Education classes for the remainder of school havee been filled. REGISTRATION for summer classes will open at the beginning of April- please refer to www.jordandriving.com for summer class and registration updates
Jordan Driving School will begin driving students who took the class in October at the end of February beginning of March
CLASS REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022/23 SCHOOL YEAR & SUMMER 2023
Registration for 2022/23 will open in September. Submitting a registration form doesn't guarantee placement into a Driver Education class. Per WCPSS/Jordan Driving School policy only place the oldest 35 students into each class. Most students do not get into a class until they are 15 years old Parents/Students will be notified approx. 3 weeks prior to the class the student will be placed.
You will need to go to www.jordandriving.com during the registration period to view the class schedules and obtain a registration form. You will need to email the registration form to Chip Bunn (email@example.com) to be considered for a class.
- At the current time BTW will take place from Panther Creek in 3 to 4 months after the classroom session concludes. Students are scheduled for BTW according to when the class was completed and then by age within each class.
- Once BTW concludes, the driver will issue a Certificate of Completion. Please review it carefully for correct spelling and all other information BEFORE you leave the lesson.
- DMV Eligibility Certificates (DEC) are issued through the student services office and can be picked up by the student or/parent. You will need to show your copy of the certificate of completion referenced above.
- PRIVATE BTW Instruction: will be self-funded and info is available or paperwork can be requested by your driving school from JDS per directions here: In-Out-Transfers
Process for Students to receive a Driver’s Eligibility Certificate:
- Email the following items to Christina Erexson; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email from NCDMV confirming the date/time of the appointment
- Scanned copy of the Completed Driver’s Education Certificate
- Proof of address if the current address is different than the one listed on the Driver’s Education Certificate or the address listed in PowerSchool
- Once we obtain the documents above via email, you will receive an email confirming When you can pick up your driver's eligibility certificate.
- DMV contact Christina Erexson: phone number: 919.463.8656 ext. 25214; email: email@example.com