PCHS Graduation 2018Announcements:
- Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal: Wednesday, June 6 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Raleigh Convention Center
- Graduation: Tuesday, June 12 at 4:00 p.m. at the Raleigh Convention Center
- Panther Creek tradition calls for the Welcome Address to be delivered by a member of the graduation class who meet the criteria.
- Panther Creek tradition allows members of the senior class to have the opportunity to elect their classmate who will deliver the farewell address at graduation. Seniors with the top ten weighted grade-point averages at the end of the third grading period are given the opportunity to have their names placed on the ballot. Elections will be held on dates to be announced in April/May.
- Tickets for Admission to the Graduation Ceremony: Each graduating senior will likely receive 8 tickets for admission of family and friends to the graduation ceremony. Tickets will be issued to the graduating seniors after the mandatory graduation rehearsal on June 6. Each person who wishes to enter the Raleigh Convention Center for the graduation ceremony must have an official ticket for admission. Seniors who need more than their allotted tickets will have to coordinate with other seniors who do not need all of their tickets. The school does not provide extras or handle requests for additional tickets.