July 16-27 Seniors only parking lottery
July 30-August 5 Senior and Junior parking lottery
To apply for student parking:
Lottery I: Starting July 30, 8 am to 3 pm in the Front Office. Passes must be picked up by August 24 or your space is no longer reserved.Lottery II: Starting August 8, 8 am to 3 pm in the Front Office. Passes must be picked up by August 24 or your space is no longer reserved.Do not wait until the last minute to pick up your pass.Note: Students who do not pick up parking tags by the designated dates are not allowed to park on campus until they obtain a parking tag. After August 24, all remaining parking tags are no longer reserved and will be available on a first come, first served basis during SMART lunch or after school starting Monday, August 27 in the Front Office. Once passes are sold out, applications will be stamped by date and kept in order on a waiting list if spaces become available.
- Once lottery begins, fill out online form (Parking Regulations)-once you finish the form it will link you to the Parking Application PDF. You will need to use your wcpss email address.
- Print and fill out the Parking Application.
- Make payment through Online School Payments (OSP) or be prepared to pay with cash or check when you pick up your tag.
- Parking Tag Pick-up Dates and Times
New for 2018-19, Early Release Parking Lot!
- Students with Early Release will choose a tag from spaces 14-99
- This will allow buses to line up in the lot during dismissal, meaning students in the rest of the parking lot will be able to exit PRIOR to buses departing.
- Any Early Release student returning to campus (for a meeting or practice) can park back in their space after 2:35, once buses have departed.
- See flyer for more details!