A la carte pricing for each item
Wake County Board of Education Policy 6221: Meal Charges
Weekly School Messenger low balance alerts
Child Nutrition Services uses School Messenger to alert elementary and middle school parents who have low balances on their child’s school meals account to add money to the account. Alerts are sent on Wednesday in the afternoon. Families may opt out of this service by calling CNS at 919-856-2918 or completing the form on our “Contact Us” page to submit a request.
Receive alerts when your student needs funds to make meal or other item purchases
- Sign up is secure, easy and no-cost
- View your student's purchases and account balance at any time
- Using this feature does not require on-line payments
- Set up notifications at no cost to you, to receive an email, so you are informed when additional funds will be required to ensure your student has funds for meal or other item purchases
- Text message notification feature - Coming soon!
Managing your student's account
- Talk to your school dining room manager if you would like to receive a record of your student's purchases or you would like to add purchasing restrictions for your students (such as "may purchase lunch only," or "may purchase snacks on Fridays only," etc.).
- We use CHECKredi as our check service provider. Your check should include your full name, street address and phone number. By presenting your check, you authorize service charges and processing fees to be debited from your account. If you have questions about a returned check, contact CHECKredi at (800) 686-9522.
- Students who withdraw or graduate during the school year will only have until June 30 of that same year to request a refund.
Questions about AutoPaymentsFor questions about AutoPayments, contact CNS Program Specialist, Winters Hankins at email@example.com. For questions about account balances and/or account histories, contact the CNS Dining Room Manager at your student's school.
Purchase Meals OnlineWith a MySchoolBucks account, paying for school meals is easy. Pay for your school meals and more anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or call (855) 832-5226 to enroll. You'll need your student's NCWISE ID number which is available in your registration materials or at your student's school. Once your account is established you may
- Securely deposit funds to your student's account
- Receive email notification when balance drops to level you set
- Set spending limits and diet restrictions
Purchase Meals Online
With a MySchool Bucks account paying for school meals is easy. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or call (855) 832-5226 to enroll. You'll need your child's NCWISE ID number, available in your registration materials or at your school. Once your account is established you may:
- Securely deposit funds to your child's account
- Check balances
- Set spending limits