The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Tiffany Stuart, Principal
- Sierra Wooden, Assistant Principal
- Ashley Peters, SIT Co-chair
- Karly Reynolds, SIT Co-chair
- Andrea Archible , Kindergarten Teacher
- Eboni Avery, 1st Grade Teacher
- Kristen Pulliam, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Heather Benfield, 4th Grade Teacher
- Christy Jenness, 5th Grade Teacher
- Jill Poyner, Specialist
- Theresa Workman, Instructional Assistant
- Denise van Bekkum, CCR Teacher
- Molly Williams, Office Team
- Vicki Artis, Guidance Counselor
- Paige Ruland, Psychologist
- Doreen Tyler, Intervention Teacher
- Kayla Rothrock, Literacy Coach
- Bridgette Crose, IF
- Ashley Foisy, K-2 Intervention
School Improvement Team Members were approved August 11, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually.