The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Tiffany Stuart, Principal
- Sierra Wooden, Assistant Principal
- Elizabeth Hill, Process Manager
- Christie Walker, Kindergarten Teacher
- Amy Lindstrom, 1st Grade Teacher
- Sue Myers, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Emily Lorbacher, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Christy Jenness, 4th Grade Teacher
- Effie Tompkins, 5th Grade Teacher
- Patti Casper, Art Teacher
- Consuelo Bryant, CCR Teacher
- Doreen Tyler, Intervention Teacher
- Samantha Kenney, Math Coach
- Cindy Martin, AIG/Specialist
- Kayla Rothrock, IRT
- Vicki Artis, Guidance Counselor
- Ruth Heath, School Psychologist
School Improvement team members approved on October 18, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 404.
- Sept. 24, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- Oct. 8, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- Oct. 22, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- Nov. 5, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- Nov. 11, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- Dec. 3, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- Dec. 17, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- Jan. 14, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- Jan. 28, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- Feb.11, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- Feb.25, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- Mar.10, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- Mar.24, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- Apr. 21, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 12, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 26, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- Jun. 9, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.