The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Tiffany Stuart, Principal
- Sierra Wooden, Assistant Principal
- Stephanie Benner, SIT Chair
- Tamika Sutton, Kindergarten Teacher
- Sarah Hill, 1st Grade Teacher
- Ruth Smith, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Karly Reynolds, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Ashley Peters, 4th Grade Teacher
- Tracy Mitchell, Instructional Assistant
- Molly Williams, Office Team
- Shelby Kinsey, Specialist
- Katie Benson, CCR Teacher
- Doreen Tyler, Intervention Teacher
- Kate Franzen, AIG
- Kayla Rothrock, Literacy Coach
- Vicki Artis, Guidance Counselor
- Emily Lorbacher, 3-5 Intervention
- Ashley Foisy, K-2 Intervention
- Bridgette Crose, IF
- Paige Ruland, Psychologist
School Improvement Team Members were approved September 3, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually.