The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Tiffany Stuart, Principal
- Carrie Huffman, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Lynch, Media Coordinator
- Christie Walker, Kindergarten Teacher
- Amy Lindstrom, 1st Grade Teacher
- Elizabeth Hill, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Emily Lorbacher, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Christy Jenness, 4th Grade Teacher
- Effie Tompkins, 5th Grade Teacher
- Monique Cleveland, Art Teacher
- Karen Mercado, CCR Teacher
- Doreen Tyler, Intervention Teacher
- Cindy Martin, AIG/Specialist
- Amy Merritt, Literacy Coach
- Kayla Rothrock, IRT
- Vicki Artis, Guidance Counselor
- Ruth Heath, School Psychologist
School Improvement team members approved on September 5, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Aversboro Media Center.
- August 17, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
- September 11, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- September 24, 2018 at 4:15 p.m.
- October 9, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 1, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 20, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 11, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 8, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 29, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 26, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 19, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 9, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 30, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 21, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.