Are you interested in joining the WYWLA family?
Families who are interested in joining the WYWLA family must complete the online Early College application during the application period. We average 50 – 60 students per grade level and we will review applications for available seats at each grade level.
The Early College application window opens October 15, 2021 and closes December 14, 2021 (for seats in 2022 - 2023).
Current WCPSS students may submit applications beginning October 15th. Non-WCPSS students must obtain a WCPSS student identification number prior to completing the application. Student identification numbers for non-WCPSS students will be available TBD.
How can you learn more about our school?
- Visit the Virtual Early College Fair on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 9:00am.
- Schedule a school tour. The link to sign-up will be posted in October. Tour dates are on the following Wednesdays: October 20 & 27, November 3, 17, & 20, December 1 & 8. Tours are at 8:30AM and 12:30PM.
- Attend the WPSS Virtual Magnet, Early College & Year-Round Fair on Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Attend our Magnet Open House on Tuesday, November 9, 2021.
- Explore our digital packet of information.
PROSPECTIVE FAMILY TOURS
Are you interested in applying to our school for the 2022 - 2023 school year? Need to learn more about our school? We are excited to share information about our program. To learn more, sign up for a virtual tour. You may also attend the virtual Early College Fair on October 16th or the WCPSS Virtual Magnet Fair on November 6th. We will host our Open House on Tuesday, November 9th at 6:00pm. For more information about magnet programs, visit the district's Magnet Programs webpage.
Coming Soon! Virtual Tour Sign-up
To learn more about the application process click here.
Here is the link to a digital packet with information about our school.