The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kendra Culberson, Principal
- Chevil Galarza-Perez, Special education teacher
- Caroline Harrison, Instructional assistant
- Emily Joubert, Instructional Facilitator / Process Manager
- Kristen Lewis, School psychologist
- Suzanne Miller, Parent representative
- Laurin Parrish, School counselor
- Amanda Popson, Teacher
- Kat Reach, Social Worker
- Jet Schmidt, Teacher
- Kenyann Stanford, Assistant Principal
- Laura Thanos, Magnet Coordinator / Process Manager
- Elspeth Wills, Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 17, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 25, 20189 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 30, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 4, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 22, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 26, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 25, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 29, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 27, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.