What to Bring
Students will park in the Jr. lot off of Avent Ferry. Be sure to bring:
· Optional Face covering
· Your PRINTED up-to-date admission ticket · Acceptable photo ID – YOUR Admission Ticket doesn’t count as ID
· Two No. 2 pencils with erasers · An approved calculator
Nice to Have
· Extra batteries and backup equipment—you’ll have to ask for permission to access them. They cannot be on your desk during the test.
· A drink or snacks (for your break)
· Breakfast before you arrive
What Not to Bring
· Any devices, including digital watches, that can be used to record, transmit, receive, or play back audio, photographic, text, or video content
Cell phones are NOT allowed in the building. Please turn in your phone to the proctor!
Copyright © Wake County Public School System