The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Patrick Grant, Principal & ILT
- Sarah Bratton, Assistant Principal
- Keith Blount, AIG Teacher, SIT Coordinator, & ILT
- Jennifer Giandenoto, IF, Intervention, & ILT
- Amy Marley, Literacy Coach & ILT
- Laura Privette, Counselor & ILT
- Pamela Foster, 4th Grade Teacher & ILT
- Caitln Laycock, 1st Grade Teacher & ILT
- Lacy Coley, K Teacher
- Elizabeth Newton, 1st Grade Teacher
- Katherine Calhoun, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Tameka Lamon, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Amy Ehlers, 4th Grade Teacher
- Stephanie Ragan, 5th Grade Teacher
- Elizabeth Hartley, Music Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on October 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 11, 2018 @ 7:30AM
- October 25, 2018 @ 5:30 PM
- November 27, 2018 @ 7:30 AM
- December 6, 2018 @ 5:30 PM
- February 13, 2019 @ 7:30 AM
- March 7, 2019 @ 5:30 PM
- April 23, 2019 @ 7:30 AM
- May 1, 2019 @ 7:30 AM