The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Michelle Bell, Principal
- Sarah Bratton, Assistant Principal
- Keith Blount, AIG Teacher, SIT Coordinator
- Jennifer Giandenoto, Instructional Facilitator, Intervention
- Amy Marley, Literacy Coach, Intervention
- Laura Privette, Counselor
- Deirdre Martyn, Psychologist
- Megan Redding, Special Education
- Katrina Lutz, K Teacher
- Caitlin Laycock, 1st Grade Teacher, SIT Coordinator
- Katie Calhoun, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Sherie Fowler, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Pam Foster, 4th Grade Teacher
- Tameka Lamon, 5th Grade Teacher
- Stephanie Watkins, PBIS Chair
- Ja'Mese Bazemore, Specialist
- Lisa Rice, Instructional Assistant
- Caroline Ashburn & Rosemary Tegan, PTA Co-Presidents
SIT Team approved on September 29, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually.
- October 6, 2020 12:00 PM
- November 3, 2020 12:00 PM
- December 1, 2020 12:00 PM
- January 5, 2021 12:00 PM
- February 2, 2021 12:00 PM
- March 2, 2021 12:00 PM
- April 6, 2021 12:00 PM
- May 4, 2021 12:00 PM
- June 1, 2021 12:00 PM
If you are interested in attending a virtual School Improvement Team meeting, please contact one of our SIT Coordinators at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-562-6262.