The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
2023-2024 School Improvement Team Membership
- Lisa Baggio – Principal
- Sarah Bratton – Assistant Principal
- Lorese Robinson – Student Support Services Chair
- Amy Marley – Literacy Coach/Academic Committee Co-Chair
- Julie Passafar-Intervention Teacher/Academic Committee Co-Chair
- Sierra Owens – Kindergarten Chair/PBIS/SEL Committee Co-Chair
- Gesina Woelfle– First Grade Chair
- Rebecca Senter – Second Grade Chair
- Sherie Fowler – Third Grade Chair
- Stephanie Grosnick – Fourth Grade Chair
- Julie Sperrazza – Fifth Grade Chair
- Megan Redding – Special Education Chair
- Bryan Grosnick – Specialist Chair
- Sara Lilley – SIP Chair
- Lauren Stevens – Family Engagement Committee Co-Chair
- Jeree' Ralph – Family Engagement Committee Co-Chair
- Chloe Colyar– PBIS/SEL Co-Chair
- Heather Molaro – PBIS/SEL Co-Chair
- Letha Wimbush– Instructional Assistant Representative
- Jessic Currin-Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
- Katie Williams & Claira Fleming, PTA Co-Presidents
SIP Team is voted on each September.
Quarterly reviews of our school data and progress toward our goals will occur on November 8, January 31, and April 24.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in person.
- September 6, 2023 7:30 am
- October 4, 2023 7:30 am
- November 8, 2023 7:30 am
- December 6, 2023 7:30 am
- January 3, 2024 7:30 am
- February 7, 2024 7:30 am
- March 6, 2024 7:30 am
- April 3, 2024 7:30 am
- June 5, 2024 7:30 am