2022 Summer School
Enloe Magnet High School will host an in-person summer school opportunity for students to earn first-time credit in a course. This registration request form will be open through Friday, June 3, 2022.This summer opportunity is open to students that will be attending the following schools in the 2022-2023 school year:
- Broughton Magnet High School
- Enloe Magnet High School
- Garner Magnet High School
- Millbrook Magnet High School
- Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School
Summer School Details:
- The first day of class will be Wednesday, July 6, 2022 and will end Thursday, August 4, 2022.
- Classes will run from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm with students eating a lunch they brought from home.
- There is no transportation available for students.
- The tuition to take a class is $375.
- Courses to request are:
- NC Math 2 Honors
- NC Math 3 Honors
- Precalculus Honors
- Chemistry Honors (rising 10th - 12th grade only)
- Healthful Living (standard level only)
- Economics and Personal Finance Honors
- **Courses are dependent on student enrollment. Once we know the number of students interested in this opportunity, we will follow up with families to let them know if we can offer the course and how to submit payment.
Click the link or scan the QR code to access the registration form.
For financial assistance, please complete this form.