The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Allison Johnson (Chair)
- Dr. Valerie Andrews (Principal)
- Roxane Neal (Assistant Principal)
- Eugenia McEntire (Lead Seceretary)
- Christi Ellison-Bradsher (IF)
- Margie McLean (Science Teacher)
- Owen Armstrong (Physical Ed Teacher)
- Angela Dotson (6th grade ELA Teacher)
- Julie Ferrell (Special Ed Teacher)
- Allison Johnson (Math Teacher)
- Dawn Johnson-Evans (Reading Intervention)
- Michele Stewart (S.S. Teacher)
- Makiya Wilson (Counselor)
- Lauren Huber (Counselor)
- Renee Manneh (Social Worker)
School Improvement team members approved on August 6, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 2309 at 2:00pm11/18/19 Quarterly Review12/16/193/16/204/20/205/18/20 Quarterly Review