The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rhonda Jones-Principal
- Ryan Williams-Assistant Principal
- Shirley Logan-Co-Process Manager and Intervention teacher
- Jennifer Wood-Co-Process Mangaer and Kindergarten teacher
- Teresa Neptune-1st grade teacher
- Josh Cantrell-3rd grade teacher
- Eric Bracke-4th grade teacher
- David Casasanto-5th grade teacher
- Meredith Harris-Counselor
- Jennifer Holcomb-Instructional Facilitator and AIG teacher
- Shamel Minga-Literacy Coach and Intervention teacher
- Kristi Long-Intervention teacher
- Ashley Reffitt-Parent
- Tabitha Hinnant-ECS 2 teacher
- Hannah Webb-5th grade teacher
- Janet Bork-4th grade teacher
School Improvement team members approved on August 18th, 2021.