The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rhonda Jones-Principal
- Desmond Cornell-Assistant Principal
- Meeka Shaw-Process Manager and 2nd grade teacher
- Jennifer Wood-Kindergarten teacher
- Mallory Clawson-1st grade teacher
- Timothy Hough-3rd grade teacher
- Eric Bracke-3rd grade teacher
- Kimberly Stewart-5th grade teacher
- Meredith Harris-Counselor
- Jennifer Holcomb-Instructional Facilitator and AIG teacher
- Shamel Minga-Literacy Coach and Intervention teacher
- Kristi Long-Intervention teacher
- Ashley Reffitt-Parent
- Chanda Ragano-Instructional Assistant
- Gwen Davis-Instructional Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on August 22nd, 2019.