The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Tammy Carey-Principal
- Monte Moss-Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Wood-Co-Process Manager and Kindergarten teacher
- Timothy Hough-Co-Process Manager and 3rd Grade teacher
- Teresa Neptune-1st grade teacher
- David Casasanto-5th grade teacher
- Meredith Harris-Counselor
- Yanya Huddleston-Music teacher
- Nicola Irving-Counselor
- Shannon Pennock - Instructional Assistant
- Kelly Swartzel - Special Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on July 25, 2023.