Cell Phone Policy at EGMMS
- Students must place their electronic devices and remove any headphones in the cell phone caddy immediately upon entering any classroom.
- Students may leave their cellphones in their lockers(if applicable).
- Students that refuse to place their electronic devices in the classroom caddy will receive administrative consequences.
- Students that use electronic devices to create an unsafe environment will have the device confiscated and receive administrative consequences.
- If students have headphones, one ear must be uncovered at all times.
- The school system assumes no responsibility for personal technology devices brought to school.
Policy Code: 4309 Student Behavior – Code of Student Conduct
Policy Code: 3225/4312/7320 Technology Responsible Use
EGMMS Tardy Policy and Procedures
Students must report to school and to all classes on time.
If a student is late for class:
- Student must fill out google form.
- Student must place electronic devices in designated caddy.
- Students must not be disruptive when entering the classroom.
- If a student is late to more than 1 class per week, he/she will be assigned reflection time the following time during their lunch time.
- Students will still get a lunch and be served in the cafeteria.
- Habitually late students will be referred to counselors and administration and parents will be contacted.
- Students that do not fill out the form upon entering the classroom will be marked absent from class.
- Students that are more than 5 minutes late to class are considered to be skipping unless they have a pass.
- If a student is late to school, they are required to enter the building through the front office.
- Students that do not enter through the front office will be referred to administration.
Policy Code: 4316 Student Dress Code