*Welcome to the Trojan Family!!*
Welcome to EGMMS! Please consider joining our PTSA. The board meets monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm. Everyone is invited and encouraged to come to learn more about what is going on at EGMMS!
Stay connected to the PTSA through the Member hub or on Facebook - groupname - EGMMS PTSA.
For questions, please contact the PTSA President at Eastgarnerptsa@gmail.com
To join the PTSA
Checks and complete membership form should be mailed to EGMMS PTSA, 6301 Jones Sausage Road, Garner NC 27529Checks should be made payable to EGMMS PTSA in the amount of $8.00 per Parent/Student, $4.00 per Staff, or $25.00 per Scholarship Patron membership and attach to the membership form.
Your membership helps support the many activities of the EGMMS PTSA, some of which are listed below:
- Trojan Academy
- Cultural Arts Presentations
- Honor Roll Breakfasts for students and families
- Teacher Appreciation (Welcome back activities, Teacher Appreciation Week and more)
- Volunteer Coordination for special events
- 8th Grade End of Year Activities (Dance, picnic, favors, etc.)
- Administrative Support for EGMMS clubs and sports
- Scholarship Patron memberships (1 Parent and 1 student) fund a classroom grant program for our teachers to cover the costs of special projects in their classrooms.
Benefits of PTSA membership:
- Voting privileges at PTSA meetings (one vote per member)
- E-mails keeping you updated on PTSA activities
- Ways to help make EGMMS a better place (though you will be offered volunteer opportunities, you are not required to volunteer and will not be pressured to do so)
- A great way to show your support for EGMMS students and to network with others
- Parent support resources available through the National and State PTSA
Link your Lowe’s Foods rewards card to the school!
Support us on AmazonSmile: East Garner Middle PTA!
Use the BoxTops APP on your phone!