The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Jamee Lynch, Principal
- Leslie Blake, Assistant Principal
- Molly Groves, SIP Chair/Process Manager
- Carey Heale, SIP Co-Chair
- Tatyana Fiddis, 5th grade teacher
- Lashika Hester, 4th grade teacher
- Xavier Carr, 3rd grade teacher
- Jessica Mill, 2nd grade teacher
- Kishma Thompson, 1st grade teacher
- Kiara Reid, Kinder teacher
- Nicole Brandenburg, Instructional Assistant
- Mary Jane Thompson, Specialist teacher
- Abby Benson, Instructional Resource Teacher
- Leigh Ann Alford Keith, District Staff
School Improvement team members approved on 9/10/2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the MECME Media Center.