The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Brian Saunders Principal
- Carrie Huffman Assistant Principal
- Shanna Shearin Parent
- Ryan Doherty Parent
- Mimi McClosky Parent
- Carol Lalicker Instructional Assistant
- Lisa Barnes English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher/Intervention
- Cathy Cnare Literacy Coach/Interventionist
- Carolyn Ewing Instructional Facilitator / School Improvement Plan Process Manager / Testing Coordinator
- Scott Chapman Specialist (Art Teacher)
- Chris Johnson Special Education Teacher
- Casey Byrne Fifth Grade Teacher
- Suzanne Halsey Fourth Grade Teacher
- Nicole Dinardo-Gray Third Grade Teacher
- Elizabeth Frost Second Grade Teacher
- Emily Groseclose First Grade Teacher
- Deidre Duvenage Kindergarten Teacher
- Jessica Loehman School Psychologist
- Abby Spencer School Counselor
- Rob Epler South Western Area Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
The School Improvement Team was elected and approved as of Tuesday, August 25th, 2020.
Team members approved the 2020-2021 School Improvement Plan unanimously on Friday, October 9th, 2020.
All meetings for 2020-2021 are (currently) held via Google Meet, on the following Fridays, from 8-9am:
Oct. 9Nov. 13 (Quarterly Review)Dec. 4Jan. 15Feb. 19 (Quarterly Review)March 19April 23 (Quarterly Review)May 21
This link will take visitors to the School Progress Reports for WCPSS where one can then click on Baucom's: