The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Carrie Huffman Principal
- Chris Culp Assistant Principal
- Ms. Lauren Curtis SouthWestern Area Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
- Heather Johnson Parent
- Mimi McClosky Parent
- Brenda Cardoso English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher
- Cathy Cnare Literacy Coach / 3rd Gr Virtual Academy Teacher
- Jennifer LeTellier Lead Interventionist / School Improvement Plan Process Manager
- Katherine Rushin Interventionist / Testing Coordinator
- Crystal O'Mara Media Center Coordinator
- Dr. Jessica Loehman School Psychologist
- Abby Spencer School Counselor
- Christie Walker Kindergarten Teacher
- Dana Sleeth First Grade Teacher
- Gerri Primak Second Grade Teacher
- Nicole Dinardo-Gray Third Grade Teacher / Lead Mentor / Equity Team Chair
- Brittany O'Brachta Third Grade Teacher
- Elizabeth Hogg Fourth Grade Teacher
- Chris Gilbert Fifth Grade Teacher
- Carol Lalicker Instructional Assistant
- Leah Robison Special Education Teacher
The School Improvement Team was elected and approved as of June 10, 2022.
Team members approved the 2022-2023 School Improvement Plan unanimously on October 3rd, 2022.
All meetings for 2022-2023 are held in the Baucom Media Center on the following Fridays, from 8-8:45am:August 15September 30October 28November 15 (Quarterly Review at 4pm Staff Meeting)December 16January 27February 7 (Quarterly Review at 4pm Staff Meeting)March 24April 18 (Quarterly Review at 4pm Staff Meeting)May 26Summative Review TBD
This link will take visitors to the School Progress Reports for WCPSS where one can then click on Baucom's:
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Chris Culp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-387-2168.