The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Dr. Brian Saunders Principal
- Carrie Huffman Assistant Principal
- Shanna Shearin Parent
- Ryan Doherty Parent
- Mimi McClosky Parent
- Stephanie Michnowicz Instructional Assistant
- Brenda Cardoso English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher
- Cathy Cnare Literacy Coach / 3rd Gr Virtual Academy Teacher
- Jennifer LeTellier Lead Interventionist / School Improvement Plan Process Manager
- Carolyn Ewing Instructional Facilitator / 3rd Gr Virtual Academy Teacher
- Katherine Rushin Interventionist / Testing Coordinator
- Scott Chapman Specialist (Art Teacher)
- Chris Johnson Special Education Teacher
- Casey Byrne Fifth Grade Teacher
- Suzanne Halsey Fourth Grade Teacher
- Nicole Gray Third Grade Teacher / Lead Mentor / Equity Team Chair
- Elizabeth Frost Second Grade Teacher
- Dana Sleeth First Grade Teacher
- Deidre Duvenage Kindergarten Teacher
- Dr. Jessica Loehman School Psychologist
- Abby Spencer School Counselor
- Mr. Rob Epler SouthWestern Area Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
The School Improvement Team was elected and approved as of Thursday, August 19, 2021.
Team members approved the 2021-2022 School Improvement Plan unanimously on Friday, September 10, 2021.
All meetings for 2021-2022 are (currently) held via Google Meet, on the following Fridays, from 8-8:45am:
August 3, 2021August 19September 10October 15November 5December 3January 7, 2022February 4March 4April 1May 6June 3 (first w/ any new 2022/23 members)
This link will take visitors to the School Progress Reports for WCPSS where one can then click on Baucom's: