The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Camille Miller, Principal
- Melissa McIver, Assistant Principal
- Amy Prairie, Instructional Facilitator
- Luanne Hettich, Counselor
- Joanna Johnson, Intervention Teacher
- Lauren Giles, Special Education Teacher
- Hortencia Garcia, Parent
- Paige Ratliff, Teacher Assistant
- Megan Lewis, 1st Grade Teacher
- Michelle McManus, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Beth Lindauer, 5th Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on 4/27/2020 and 7/1/2021
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator, Amy Prairie at email@example.com or 919-557-2270 ext. 23419.
- August 31, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- September 28, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- October 21, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- November 23, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- December 14, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- January 20, 2022 at 8:00 AM
- February 22, 2022 at 8:00 AM
- March 22, 2022 at 8:00 AM
- April 14, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- May 17, 2022 at 8:00 AM
- June 14, 2022 at 8:00 AM