The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Camille Miller, Principal
- Melissa McIver, Assistant Principal
- Amy Prairie, Instructional Facilitator
- Luanne Hettich, Counselor
- Joanna Johnson, Intervention Teacher
- Kristen Curley, Special Education Teacher
- Trenice Cutler, Parent
- Paige Ratliff, Teacher Assistant
- Megan Lewis, 1st Grade Teacher
- Michelle McManus, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Stacey Beard, 4th Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on 4/27/2020
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator, Amy Prairie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-557-2270 ext. 23419.
- September 30, 2020 at 8:15 AM
- October 30, 2020 at 8:15 AM
- November 19, 2020 at 8:15 AM
- December 17, 2020 at 8:15 AM
- January 28, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- February 25, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- March 25, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- April 29, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- May 27, 2021 at 8:00 AM
- June 17, 2021 at 8:00 AM