The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Camille Miller, Principal
- Melissa McIver, Assistant Principal
- Amy Prairie, Instructional Facilitator
- Luanne Hettich, Counselor
- Joanna Johnson, Intervention Teacher
- Heather Daniels, Parent
- Lilia Potter, Teacher Assistant
- Megan Lewis, 1st Grade Teacher
- Heidi Lockwitz, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Beth Lindauer, 5th Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on 7/1/2022 and 7/14/23
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator, Amy Prairie at email@example.com or 919-557-2270 ext. 23419.
- July 10, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- August 18, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- September 26, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- October 18, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- November 17, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- December 5, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- January 10, 2024 at 8:00 AM
- February 16, 2024 at 8:00 AM
- March 7, 2024 at 4:00 PM
- April 18, 2024 at 8:00 AM
- May 17, 2024 at 8:00 AM
- June TBD