Field Trip Payments
Willow Springs Elementary is now connected to Online School Payments (OSP). OSP will give parents the option to pay online with a credit or debit card (VISA or Mastercard) for field trips. You can access this web browser from any location, 24 hours a day. Please note there will be a 4% convenience charge by OSP for each transaction. (For example, a $10 field trip will have a 40 cents convenience charge.)
To begin, go to this site: http://osp.osmsinc.com/wakenc
When you get to the website, follow the steps below:
- Select Elementary (on the left)
- Select Willow Springs Elementary
- Select the field trip you want to pay for – be sure to select your child’s teacher
- Click “add to cart”
- Click “checkout”
- Create your account, add your child’s name and NCWISE number. Be sure to save your login ID and password , so next time you will just need to login. The parent and student information is saved, but no credit card information is saved. You will need to enter the credit card information each time.
- Your child’s teacher will automatically receive an email notification from OSP that payment has been made for your child.
OSP is just one way to pay for field trips. Cash or checks can still be accepted by the teacher. Please make checks payable to Willow Springs Elementary. If sending cash, please send the exact amount due – we do not have change.