The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Annice Williams - Principal
- Teresa Van Acker - Assistant Principal
- Tim McAllister - SIP Assistant chair, Technology Facilitator
- Suzie Montgomery SIP chair, Coach
- Tamara Cyrus - Coach
- Patty Jordan - IRT
- Lorin Watkins- Kindergarten teacher
- Charles Hassell - 1st grade teacher
- Summer Phillips - 2nd grade teacher
- Alexia Waugh - 3rd grade teacher
- Kristen Anderson - 4th grade teacher
- Nesrine Hafez - 5th grade teacher
- Mary Hoagland - Resource teacher
- Sarah Rhodes - Specialist, Music teacher
- Pam Dube - Psychologist
- Ms. Laura Murray - Parent representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 10, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 5, 2018 @ 7:45 am
- October 3, 2018 @ 7:45 am
- November 7, 2018 @ 7:45 am
- December 5, 2018 – 1st Quarter Quarterly Review @ 8:30 am
- January 16, 2019 @ 7:45 am
- February 6, 2019 @ 7:45 am
- *February 19, 2019 – 2nd Quarter Quarterly Review @ 8:30 am
- March 6, 2019 @ 7:45 am
- April 3, 2019 @ 7:45 am
- May 1, 2019 - 3rd Quarter Quarterly Review @ 8:30 am
- June 12, 2019 @ 8:30 am