• kindergarten enrollment

  • existing wake county student









  • new wake county residents


    How to Transfer Schools for Already Enrolled Students in the Wake County Public School System

    If your student is already enrolled in a Wake County Public School,  you will need to follow the Transfer Request process which will be completed by your current school.   

    You will be asked to choose if your student will remain at the current school to finish the school year -or- if your student will be moved during the school year. 

    Please call your current school to complete this request.  https://www.wcpss.net/Page/33754

    Once you have completed the address change at the current school you can email the Olive Chapel Elementary data manager, Linda Bryant at ltbryant@wcpss.net,  to confirm your student is on the waitlist. 

    Olive Chapel Elementary has an enrollment cap and your child may be assigned to an overflow school.

    Learn more about how an enrollment cap might affect you.