The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Carter Hillman, Principal
- Kayla Turner (Hoggard), Process Manager
- Mitch Weaver, Assistant Principal
- Tawnee Benedetto, Special Education
- Amanda Ireland, Career Development Coordinator
- Ashley Sandberg, Math Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on August 19, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
- August 2, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- August 22, 2022 at 2:35 p.m.
- September 19, 2022 at 2:35 p.m.
- October 24, 2022 at 2:35 p.m. - Q1 Review
- November 21, 2022 at 2:35 p.m.
- January 23, 2023 at 2:35 p.m.
- February 27, 2023 at 2:35 p.m. - Q2 Review
- March 20, 2023 at 2:35 p.m. - Q3 Review
- April 17, 2023 at 2:35 p.m.
- May 15, 2023 at 2:35 p.m. - Q4 Review
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, it is held in the media center.