The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Abby Stotsenberg, Principal
- Alicia Ellington, Special Education
- Ashley Allen, Instructional Technology Facilitator
- Chrissy Lux, Career Development Coordinator
- Clay Herget, Spanish Teacher
- Kathleen Cole , Intervention Coordinator
- Elizabeth Price, CTE Teacher
- Eric Gibbons, Art Teacher
- Jason Schlafer, Social Studies Teacher
- Jill Oliver, Career Development Coordinator
- Jill Ray, Media Specialist
- Kristen Whitehead, ALC Teacher
- Leigh Sanders, English Teacher
- Michelle Woods, Project-Based Learning Coach
- Mitch Weaver, Assistant Principal
- Patsy Dececco, Counselor
- Petals Rainey, Psychologist
- Rusty Baldwin, Career Development Coordinator
- Shelley Sink, Science Teacher
- Shaunrick McGee, Counselor
- Sonja Stubbs, CTE Teacher
- Stacy Surratt, Math Teacher
- Tracy Taylor, Dean of Students
- Yoly Staley, Parent
- Zachary Hershey, Physical Education Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on May 6, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center (1640).
- September 21, 2020 at 2:35 p.m.
- October 19, 2020 at 2:35 p.m.
- November 9, 2020 at 2:35 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- December 14, 2020 at 2:35 p.m.
- January 11, 2020 at 2:35 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- February 15, 2020 at 2:35 p.m.
- March 15, 2020 at 2:35 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- April 19, 2019 at 2:35 p.m.
- May 17, 2020 at 2:35 p.m. - Quarterly Review