The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Abby Stotsenberg, Principal
- Alicia Ellington, Special Education
- Ashley Allen, Instructional Technology Facilitator
- Chrissy Lux, Career Development Coordinator
- Clay Herget, Spanish Teacher
- Dale Warren, Intervention Coordinator
- Elizabeth Price, CTE Teacher
- Jason Schlafer, Social Studies Teacher
- Jill Oliver, Career Development Coordinator
- Jill Ray, Media Specialist
- Kristen Whitehead, ALC Teacher
- Michelle Woods, Project-Based Learning Coach
- Mitch Weaver, Assistant Principal
- Patsy Dececco, Counselor
- Petals Rainey, Psychologist
- Ryon Barton, Science Teacher
- Rusty Baldwin, Career Development Coordinator
- Sarah Miller, English Teacher
- Shaunrick McGee, Counselor
- Stacy Surratt, Math Teacher
- Stormy Schumann, Art Teacher
- Tammy King, Social Studies Teacher
- Tracy Taylor, Dean of Students
- Yoly Staley, Parent
- Zachary Hershey, Physical Education Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on Sept 5, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center (1640).
- August 29, 2018 at 2:35 p.m.
- September 26, 2018 at 2:35 p.m.
- October 31, 2018 at 2:35 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- November 28, 2018 at 2:35 p.m.
- December 12, 2018 at 2:35 p.m.
- January 30, 2018 at 2:35 p.m.
- February 27, 2018 at 2:35 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 27, 2018 at 2:35 p.m.
- April 24, 2018 at 2:35 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- May 8, 2018 at 2:35 p.m.