The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Dr. Roxann Sykes, Principal
- Angie Griffin, Assistant Principal
- Erin Vick, School Improvement Chair/First Grade Teacher
- Kristina Frazier, School Improvement Chair/Third Grade Teacher
- Dana Skidmore, Instructional Facilitator/Intervention Team Facilitator/Testing Coordinator
- Carrie McKeown, Literacy Coach/Magnet Coordinator
- Carin Knight, Counselor
- Connie Guillen, Counselor
- Ashley Steinbroner, Special Programs
- Meaghan Warren, Special Programs
- Sarah Martensen, Instructional Assistant
- Vicki Mooney, Kindergarten Teacher
- Susan Sherron, Second Grade Teacher
- Angela Wilson, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Diane Hunter, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Karen Proctor, Technology Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on June 12, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center at Dillard Drive Elementary.