The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Dr. Roxann Sykes, Principal
- Angie Griffin, Assistant Principal
- Kristina Frazier, School Improvement Chair/Kindergarten Teacher
- Erin Vick, School Improvement Chair/First Grade Teacher
- Dana Skidmore, Instructional Facilitator/Intervention Team Facilitator
- Denise Encarnacion, Literacy Coach
- Carin Knight, Counselor
- Ashley Steinbroner, Special Programs
- Sarah Martensen, Instructional Assistant
- Susan Sherron, Second Grade Teacher
- Stephanie Brown, Third Grade Teacher
- Marla Bohm, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Gregg Pivec, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Karen Proctor, Technology Teacher
- Christine Hulsizer, Intervention Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 17, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center at Dillard Drive Elementary.
- 8/16/19 at 9:00 am
- 9/13/19 at 7:40 am
- 10/18/19 at 7:40 am
- 11/15/19 at 7:40 am (Quarterly Review)
- 12/13/19 at 7:40 am
- 1/17/20 at 7:40 am
- 2/21/20 at 7:40 am (Quarterly Review)
- 3/20/20 at 7:40 am
- 4/17/20 at 7:40 am
- 5/15/20 at 7:40 am (Quarterly Review)