The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Dr. Roxann Sykes, Principal
- Angie Griffin, Assistant Principal
- Erin Vick, School Improvement Chair/First Grade Teacher
- Kristina Frazier, School Improvement Chair/Third Grade Teacher
- Dana Skidmore, Instructional Facilitator/Intervention Team Facilitator/Testing Coordinator
- Carrie McKeown, Literacy Coach/Magnet Coordinator
- Carin Knight, Counselor
- Connie Guillen, Counselor
- Ashley Steinbroner, Special Programs
- Sarah Martensen, Instructional Assistant
- Vicki Mooney, Kindergarten Teacher
- Susan Sherron, Second Grade Teacher
- Angela Wilson, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Diane Hunter, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Karen Proctor, Technology Teacher
- Jill Herbst, Special Assistant to the Western Area Superintendent
School Improvement team members approved on June 12, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually due to COVID-19.
- September 24th, 2020 at 3:00
- October 23rd 2020 at 8:00
- October 29th, 2020 at 3:00
- November 19th, 2020 at 3:00 (Q1 Quarterly Review)
- December 17th, 2020 at 3:00
- January 28th, 2021 at 3:00
- February 25th, 2021 at 3:00 (Q2 Quarterly Review)
- March 25th, 2021 at 3:00
- April 29th, 2021 at 3:00 (Q3 Quarterly Review)
- May 27th, 2021 at 3:00
- June 11th, 2021 at 3:00 (Q4 Quarterly Review)