- Exploring Environmental & Natural Resources
- Exploring Animal & Plant Science
The agriculture department at West Millbrook is based around the 3-circle model, consisting of FFA, Supervised Agriculture Experience, and Classroom Learning. Students will get a well-rounded, hands on education of the topics in agriculture, leadership, and public service. Year 1 studnets will take Fundamentals of an Ag Science program, and Agriculture and our Social and Economic well-being. The first semester will focus on the basics of what an agriculture program is. We will cover the topics of Supervised Agriculture Experience, Career Development Events/competitions, FFA, public speaking, and leadership. Second semester we will dive into agriculture as a whole and how it impacts our daily life. Along with those things, students will work outside in our student garden, watch chicks hatch, help with our chicken coop, work with the fish and plants in our hydroponics system, and more! Also, by being a student in an Ag class, they have the opportunity to be involved in the West Millbrook FFA club. It is a student-led organization that focuses on premier leadership, personal growth, and career success. We hold monthly meetings, compete in state level events, and attend various field trips during a normal year.
WMMMS Agriculture has more information.
Family and Consumer Sciences
- Exploring Nutrition and Wellness
- Exploring Apparel and Interior Design
- Exploring Interpersonal Relationships/Child Care
- Understand Personal Finance/Hospitality
for more information visit the Family and Consumer Sciences website.
Business, Finance and Information Technology
- Computer Science Applications 1: Keyboarding
- Computer Science Applications 2: Intro to Office Productivity
- Computer Science: Exploring Computers
Business, Finance, and Information Technology Website provides more information.
Technology, Engineering and Design
Other Design Courses Available
- Science Olympiad
- Odyssey of the Mind
- International Relations (Years 2 and 3 only)
- Sports Management (Years 2 and 3 only)