Return to Headlines
Curriculum Resources for Math
Information for Parents: New Curriculum Resource for NC NC Math 6, 6+, 7, 7+ and 8, and NC Math 1, 2, and 3
Updated for the 2018-2019 School Year
WCPSS has excellent teachers, strong leaders and a wealth of support from parents and the community. We are dedicated to providing our teachers with the best resources possible to ensure students are learning what they need to know to be prepared for college, career, and life.
Middle School Math 6-8 - Illustrative Math Curriculum
We have chosen Open Up Resources, authored by respected mathematicians at Illustrative Mathematics, as the new curriculum recource to support teachers of Math in grades 6 through 8. To learn more about this new resource, please use the links below:
- Parent Letter Regarding New MS Math Resource
- New Resource Video for Middle School Mathematics
- Acceleration Video for Middle School Mathematics
- Kahn Academy practice videos that go with each lesson in the 6-8 math curriculum
- Additional WCPSS Middle School Math Info
High School Math 1, 2 & 3 (Math 1 & 2 available at WMMMS)
We have chosen Mathematics Vision Project (MVP) as the curriculum resource to support teachers of NC Math 1 & 2 .
To learn more about the new resource, please use the links below: