The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Betsy Nay, 8th grade ELA teacher
- Kelly Cloak, 7th grade SS teacher
- Kelly Aman, principal
- Bridget Rogers, assistant principal
- Donyea Daniels, assistant principal
- Jessica Collins, magnet coordinator
- Terrill Hartenstein, IRT
- Megan Reece, 7th grade math teacher
- Tes De Luna, 6th grade science teacher
- Lee Wishon, school counselor
- Greta Kimel, school counselor
- Fran Bailey, teacher assistant
- Diane Walters, media specialist
- Justin Miller, 8th grade SS teacher
- Katie Colvin, 8th grade science teacher
- Becca Crawford, 8th grade science teacher
- Maria Ces, spanish teacher
- Leigh Ann Alford-Keith, special assistant
School Improvement team members approved on September 24, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- August 22, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 15, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 19, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 17, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 14, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 4, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 18, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 29, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 13, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.