To Access DreamBox on a Browser (Laptop/iPad):
Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer or internet-capable device, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection. If you’re using a browser, your student will visit the WakeID Portal. (https://wakeid.wcpss.net) Your student will use their WakeID and Student ID number to log in. Please reach out to your child’s teacher directly for their WakeID login information.
Create your DreamBox Account to review your student's academic progress at home in your Family Dashboard. Please follow these steps to create your free account:
- You will need your child’s DreamBox school login information from their teacher to login for the first time.
- Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
- Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions provided to create a new login and password.
- Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after setup:
- Go to https://play.dreambox.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- To see student progress, click the "Family Dashboard" button.