The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Michelle Bass, Process Monitor
- Jen Badalamenti, AIG Teacher
- Ted Barringer, 6th Grade Teacher
- Stacy Bendixsen, 5th Grade Teacher
- Catie Burnette, Assistant Principal
- Laura Caison, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Lauren Cloninger, Key Process Manager
- Raelene Daley, School Counselor
- Melissa Davidson, CCR
- Erin Gannon, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Simone Griffin, School Counselor
- Krissy Keraga, 8th Grade Teacher
- Kevin Ledger, IRT Middle Grades
- Penny McNeill, District Staff
- Lisa Mills, Kindergarten Teacher
- Susan Payton, Parent
- Melissa Pendergraft, IRT Elementary
- Andre Smith, Assistant Principal
- Karen Southern, Parent
- Mariah Walker, Principal
- Natalie White, ID Mod 3-5
- Sharon Whittaker, Instructional Assistant
- Melissa Williams, 1st Grade Teacher
- Jaclyn Yonta, 4th Grade Teacher
- School Improvement team members approved on October 4, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 807 STEM Building.
- September 26, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 17, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 28, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 19, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 23, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 20, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 24, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 24, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 15, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- June 12, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.