Hypothesis Heroes Club
Salem Elementary is excited to introduce a new club for the 2022-2023 school year - Hypothesis Heroes! The mission of this club is to . . .
- increase exposure to 21st century skills that will serve all students
- incorporate part of the Wake County School System’s Vision by integrating student collaboration and communication when working in groups
- foster critical thinking through hands-on science and engineering challenges
- encourage creativity by letting students choose coding activities
- teach students how to use coding to manipulate robots in order to solve real-world problems
- involve Apex High School student volunteers