The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rachel Goudeau - CCK Teacher
- Stacey Waltzer - First Grade Teacher
- Amber Wirick - Second Grade Teacher
- Melanie Jarvis - Third Grade Teacher
- Katie Hodgkins – Third Grade Teacher
- Lauren Putnam - Fourth Grade Teacher
- Joyce Flynn - Fifth Grade Teacher
- Jaime Finch – Fourth Grade Virtual Academy
- Adra Hetes – Third Grade Virtual Academy
- Emma Fox - Media Specialist
- Derrick Evans - Principal
- Molly Miller - Assistant Principal
- Tara Yunker - Assistant Principal
- Stacy Bigham - Literacy Coach
- Morgan McNally - School Counselor
- Jasmine Wiggins Edwards - School Counselor
- Isabelle Walsh - Instructional Assistant
- Vacant- Parent Representative
- Brandon Mize - Instructional Facilitator/Process Manager
School Improvement Team members were approved on September 29th, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
*Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator at email@example.com or 919-363-2865.
Time: 8am-8:40am unless otherwise noted.
- August 13, 2021
- September 17, 2021
- October 15, 2021
- November 5, 2021 *
- December 10, 2021
- January 14, 2022
- February 4, 2022 *
- March 18, 2022
- April 29, 2022 *
- May 20, 2022
- June 17, 2022
* = Quarterly Review Meetings