The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Derrick Evans, PrincipalMolly Miller, Assistant Principal
- Brandon Mize, Instructional Facilitator/Process Manager
- Stacy Bigham, Literacy
- Morgan McNally, School Counselor
- Amanda Veedock, Kindergarten Teacher
- Suzan Sudlow, First Grade Teacher
- Heather Berk, Second Grade Teacher
- Adra Hetes, Third Grade Teacher
- Joyce Flynn, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Jeff LaNasa, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Deborah Newton, CCR Teacher
- Lori White, Instructional Assistant
- Amy Parker, Parent
- Michael Stiefel, Special Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on July 26, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- July 30, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- August 17, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 21, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 12, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 2, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 9, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. *Quarterly Review
- December 7, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 11, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 1, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 22, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. *Quarterly Review
- March 15, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 12, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 3, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 17, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. *Quarterly Review
- June 7, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.