The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rachel Goudeau - CCK Teacher
- Demetria Carter - First Grade Teacher
- Amber Wirick - Second Grade Teacher
- Adra Hetes - Third Grade Teacher
- Jaime Finch - Fourth Grade Teacher
- Meredith Robbins - Fifth Grade Teacher
- Emma Fox - Media Specialist
- Derrick Evans - Principal
- Molly Miller - Assistant Principal
- Anita McAuley - Assistant Principal
- Stacy Bigham - Literacy Coach
- Morgan McNally - School Counselor
- Lori White - Instructional Assistant
- Amy Parker- Parent Representative
- Brandon Mize - Instructional Facilitator/Process Manager
School Improvement Team members were approved on September 29th, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
*Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-363-2865.
*Time: 8am-8:40am unless otherwise noted.
- 11/18/2020 *
- 2/19/2021 *
- 4/29/2021 *
* Quarterly Review Meetings