The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Derrick Evans, Principal
- Molly Miller, Assistant Principal
- Brandon Mize, Instructional Facilitator/Process Manager
- Stacy Bigham, Literacy
- Morgan McNally, School Counselor
- Amanda Veedock, Kindergarten Teacher
- Suzan Sudlow, First Grade Teacher
- Ashley Mitchell, Second Grade Teacher
- Adra Hetes, Third Grade Teacher
- Joyce Flynn, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Jeff LaNasa, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Leah Sargent, CCR Teacher
- Lori White, Instructional Assistant
- Amy Parker, Parent
- Michael Stiefel, Special Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on July 1, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- July 29, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- August 23, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 27, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 18, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 15, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. *Quarterly Review
- December 16, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 10, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 7, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 14, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. *Quarterly Review
- March 20, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 17, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 22, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 29, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. *Quarterly Review
- June 26, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.