Submit An Announcement
Get word to WCAP as well as other Broughton publications by submitting your information through BHS Info Spread (http://bit.ly/bhsinfospread). You can also email the advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note the following points:
- Submit announcements/news through BHS Infospread or by emailing.
- All submissions must be approved by a BHS staff member.
- Announcements will be read a maximum of twice - we will repeat more as time permits.
- Announcements MUST be submitted by 3pm the day prior to broadcast. Sorry, but late submissions will not be accepted.
- WCAP reserves the right to edit announcements for length and clarity.
- If your group has produced a video you would like broadcast on WCAP, please see Mr. Martin in person in the Media Center. Guidelines for technical quality and copyright will apply.
Announcement Writing Tips:
- Keep it short!
- Identify who, what, when, and where
- Indicate date(s) to air - a maximum of twice
- Don’t use AM or PM for times - say “in the morning” or “afternoon.”
- Example, Poor: “French Club will meet at 3:30pm tomorrow. It will be fun! Join us! It’s free! You’ll like it!”
- Example, Better: “French Club meets Tuesday May 6 at 3:30 in room 3206 for French food tasting.”