New Enrollment Information
WCPSS kindergarten registration/all other grades pre-registration is now available.
Registration hours are Monday - Friday 10:00 AM -2:00 PM.
Students must be 5 years old on or before August 31 of the current school year to start kindergarten.1. You will start by completing the online enrollment form linked below, then await instructions from your child’s base school about how to complete the enrollment process.
Families who are not able to complete the online process should contact their base school’s data manager. The Data Manager at Pleasant Grove Elementary is Ms. Valerie Greene. She can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Greene or another school representative will contact you by telephone to assist with completing the online enrollment process if your base school is Pleasant Grove.
Have questions? We encourage you to connect with us through our PowerSchool Community by web or chat for immediate access to our support experts. You can also call us on PowerSchool Enrollment (InfoSnap) Support Line, toll free at (866) 434-6276 or email us at email@example.com.
Once you’ve completed the form online, please wait for information from your child's base school regarding the completion of the enrollment process.2. Gather these materials:
3. Visit your child's base school to enroll. We recommend calling ahead to learn their specific office hours for registration/enrollment.4. State law requires that every child entering public schools in N.C. for the first time receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. The medical provider, parent or guardian must provide a completed health assessment form to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. Health assessment forms are also available at Wake County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Wake County Health Department.Parents whose children do not have a regular physician can get health assessments and immunizations through the Wake County Health Department. First-time appointments should call (919) 250-3947.A parent or guardian has 30 calendar days from the first day of attendance to present the required proof of immunization and health assessment. At the end of the 30 day period, any child without a health assessment shall be prohibited from attending school until he or she has obtained the required assessment.*Important note on offer-to-purchase agreements
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 30 days old, newly signed lease that is no more than 60 days old, settlement statement or offer-to-purchase agreement*)
- A photo ID of the parent or guardian
- Your child's immunization record
- Any custody documents
- may be used by existing Wake County residents as proof of address;
- may be used by non-Wake County residents only to pre-enroll for the next school year prior to June 30, if the purchase closing date is on or before June 30;
- offer to purchase contracts for homes under construction may require additional documentation of work completed prior to being accepted as a valid proof of address;
- may not be used as proof of residence to enroll or pre-enroll at a capped school.