The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Linda Akoth, Parent
- Cinda Aronson, Special Education Teacher (Pre-K)
- Megan Baker, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Burt Batten, Principal
- Brittany Battle, Kindergarten Teacher
- Amber Bell, 4th Grade Teacher
- Shenitra Bizzell, Teacher Assistant
- Karen Brinkley, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Lauren Brinson, 4th Grade Teacher
- Joy Crosby, Parent
- Casey East, 3rd Grade Teacher, Process Manager 2
- Lauren Engelhaupt, Instructional Facilitator, Process Manager 1
- LaShara Gilkes, Assistant Principal
- Tommy Hager, PE Teacher
- Susan Hanson, 5th Grade Teacher
- Catrice Hines, Counselor
- Emily Kinlaw, Special Education Teacher (K-5)
- Gussie Marshallsea, Art Teacher
- Penny McNeill, Special Assistant to the Northwestern Area
- Lisa Mejeur, Intervention Facilitator
- Melissa Nelson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Tammy Oberdorf, 5th Grade Teacher
- Erin Raynor, Kindergarten Teacher
- Christianne Richardson, School Social Worker
- Yvette Smith, Parent
- Mary Sparrow, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Sherry Spencer, Teacher Assistant
- Mary Swan, 1st Grade Teacher
- Rachel Yates, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Dianna Wasikowski, Parent
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 17, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 15, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 19, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 17, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 21, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 11, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 17, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 21, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 19, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.