The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Cinda Aronson, Special Education Teacher (Pre-K)
- Megan Baker, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Burt Batten, Principal
- Brittany Battle, Kindergarten Teacher
- Amber Bell, 4th Grade Teacher
- Shenitra Bizzell, Teacher Assistant
- Karen Brinkley, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Dr. Luther Cherry, Parent
- Kaley Craig, 1st Grade Teacher
- Casey East, 3rd Grade Teacher, Process Manager 2
- Lauren Engelhaupt, Instructional Facilitator, Process Manager 1
- LaShara Gilkes, Assistant Principal
- Lisa Gray, 4th Grade Teacher
- Tommy Hager, PE Teacher
- Susan Hanson, 5th Grade Teacher
- Emily Kinlaw, Special Education Teacher (K-5)
- April Locklear, Counselor
- Gussie Marshallsea, Art Teacher
- Penny McNeill, Special Assistant to the Northwestern Area
- Lisa Mejeur, Intervention Facilitator
- Melissa Nelson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Tammy Oberdorf, 5th Grade Teacher
- Erin Raynor, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mary Sparrow, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Sherry Spencer, Teacher Assistant
- Mary Swan, 1st Grade Teacher
- Anita Toth, Parent
- Cierra Wall, School Social Worker
- Linda Akoth, Parent
- Joy Crosby, Parent
- Yvette Smith, Parent
- Dianna Wasikowski, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on 9/25/2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Pleasant Grove Elementary
- September 18, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 16, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 13, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 18, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 22, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 12, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 19, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 23, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 21, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.