Students may enter the building at 7:45 a.m.
The rear traffic circle is used to drop off and pick up carpool students. To alleviate congestion in the mornings, students should exit vehicles as quickly as possible.
- Pull all the way forward to the designated drop off sign.
- No cell phone use in carpool line. Parents distracted by cell phones create a dangerous situation for our staff and students.
- Stay in line.
- Watch for pedestrians on the cross walk from the staff and visitor parking lot.
Students must be dropped off and picked up only in the designated area.
- Pick up begins at 3pm.
- Cars should display the name(s) of the students they are picking up from their front windshield or dashboard to help the line move quickly.
- Do not use the staff parking lot to drop off or pick up students.
- Do not use the bus loop to drop off or pick up students.
- Do not use the elementary school parking lot to drop off or pick up students.
- Students must wait for their ride in the designated area.
- Carpool students must be picked up by 3:30 p.m.