Wake County School System will provide relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators, and critical thinkers.
Students at Swift Creek Elementary will become college and career-ready citizens with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in an ever-changing world.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged and engaged in relevant, rigorous, and meaningful learning each day.
- Every student is expected to learn, grow, and succeed while we will eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
- Well-supported, highly effective, and dedicated principals, teachers, and staff are essential to success for all students.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff, while sustaining best practices, will promote and support a culture of continuous improvement, risk-taking, and innovation that results in a high-performing organization focused on student achievement.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff value a diverse school community that is inviting, respectful, inclusive, flexible, and supportive.
- The Wake County residents value a strong public school system and will partner to provide the support and resources to fully realize our shared vision, accomplish the mission, and sustain our core beliefs.
- We will provide meaningful learning experiences through differentiated instruction with challenging and engaging activities.
- We will have high expectations for all members of the school community.
- We will collaborate and communicate to create a positive professional learning environment.
- We will apply instructional practices that are relevant, creative and rigorous based on student achievement.
- We will build positive relationships within our diverse community and seek partnerships that will support our success.