The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Fourth/Fifth Grade Teacher/Process Manager - Kristin D’Amelio
- First Grade Teacher/Process Manager - Heather Phillips
- Principal - Darrell Propst
- Assistant Principal - ShaRonda Smith
- IRT - Amanda Nichols
- Literacy Coach - Sarah Mailhot
- Intervention Teacher - Sharon Hizer
- Counselor - Tina Chadwick
- Kindergarten Teacher - Marsha Hanna
- Second Grade Teacher - Michelle McKeon
- Third Grade Teacher - Gioia Perry
- Specialist Teacher - Sarah Graves
- Teacher Assistant - Fran Killus
- Parent Representative - Marie Dexter
- Special Assistant to Area Superintendent - Michael Stiefel
School Improvement team members approved on August 14, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in media center.
- 8/24/18 at 7:45 a.m.
- 9/21/18 at 7:45 a.m.
- 10/2/18 at 7:45 a.m.
- 11/6/18 at 7:45 a.m. (Quarterly Review)
- 12/4/18 at 7:45 a.m.
- 1/8/19 at 7:45 a.m.
- 2/5/19 at 7:45 a.m. (Quarterly Review)
- 3/5/19 at 7:45 a.m.
- 4/2/19 at 7:45 a.m. (Quarterly Review)
- 5/7/19 at 7:45 a.m.
- 6/4/19 at 7:45 a.m. (Quarterly Review)