Welcome to Forest Pines Drive Elementary!
Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers. By 2020, WCPSS will annually graduate at least 95% of its students ready for productive citizenship as well as higher education or a career.
Our VisionAll Forest Pines students will become lifelong learners who will be prepared to reach their full potential in all areas including academic achievement, intellectual curiosity, and social-emotional well-being.
Our ValuesWe believe in...
- Students will be engaged in high quality instruction to include opportunities for communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity.
- Student data will be used to differentiate instruction based on individual needs.
- Celebrating diversity where all people and cultures are respected and incorporated into the curriculum.
- Integrating technology that fosters high levels of student engagement.
- Providing a safe environment that fosters positive behavior.
- Producing life long learners through the development of the whole child.
- Strong communication between school, home, and community through multiple media.
- Collaboration through Professional Learning Teams fosters the highest level of achievement for all students!