Wakefield Middle School Carpool Procedures
- The front entrance at Wakefield Pines Drive will be closed to incoming traffic from 8:00-8:30 and 2:50-3:30.
- The entrance leading to the Wakefield Middle School bus loop and the driveway to Wakefield Elementary School is open only to bus traffic. There will be NO student drop-off or pick-up in the bus loop or the Wakefield Elementary driveway area even if a parent picks up his/her child at the front of the school and walks his/her child to the car. This will minimize the risk of students being injured when walking through the bus loop.
- When exiting the Wakefield Middle School campus during pick up or drop off, there is no left turn onto Wakefield Pines Drive due to severe backups.
- Note that there is no supervision of students until 8:00 a.m.
- A crossing guard will be provided by the Raleigh Police Department at the crosswalk directly in front of the school on Wakefield Pines Drive.
- If you are coming from Falls of Neuse Rd. to Wakefield Pines Drive, take a RIGHT in to the Wakefield High School driveway located right before the tennis courts. You will then follow the signs to pull into the Wakefield Middle School faculty lot.
- If you are coming from New Falls of Neuse Rd. to Wakefield Pines Drive, take a LEFT in to the Wakefield High School driveway located directly after the tennis courts. You will then follow the signs to pull into the Wakefield Middle School faculty lot.