The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
2022 - 2023 School Improvement Members:
- Sarah Jamieson, 6th Social Studies, Process Manager
- Zachary Yoder, Intervention Coordinator
- Justin Tyree, 8th English Language Arts
- Kirstie McCool, 6th Math
- Aaron Fussell, 6th Science
- Jaclyn Gitlis, 7th Math
- Kimberly Perry Sanderlin, AIG/Instructional Facilitator
- Molly Avery, Student Services
- Monique Thibodeau, Special Programs
- Clayton Michalec, Fine Arts
- Audrey Abenhaim, Instructional Assistant
- Jennifer Smith, Parent
- Mary Ciffone-Baker, Assistant Principal
- Jerry Griffith, Assistant Principal
- Annette Stegner, Assistant Principal
- Kiley Brown, Principal
School Improvement team members approved on 9/30/2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Think Lab inside the Media Center.
- September 12, 2022 at 3:45 pm
- October 11, 2022 at 3:45pm
- November 14, 2022 at 3:45 pm
- December 12, 2022 at 3:45pm
- January 9, 2023 at 3:45pm
- February 13, 2023 at 3:45pm
- March 13, 2023 at 3:45pm
- April 11, 2023 at 3:45pm
- May 8, 2022 at 3:45pm
- June 13, 2022 at 3:45pm
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17559
Indistar Password: GuestS17559