The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kirstie McCool, 6th Grade Teacher
- Brian Kiesler, 7th Grade Teacher
- Nicole Boriotti, 7th Grade Teacher
- Tamuri Basaldu, 8th Grade Teacher and Process Manager
- Zachary Yoder, Intervention Coordinator
- Erica Nivens, School Psychologist
- Michelle Willis, PE Teacher
- Catherine Delaney, Drama/Dance Teacher
- Dr. Elaine Harper, Counselor
- Mary Ciffone-Baker, Assistant Principal
- Jerry Griffith, Assistant Principal
- Annette Stegner, Assistant Principal
- Alison Cleveland, Principal
- Shana Lentz, Parent
- Patricia Rendall, TA
School Improvement team members approved on 9/8/20.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Think Lab inside the Media Center.
- September 14, 2020 3:30pm
- October 12, 2020 at 3:30pm
- November 9, 2020 at 3:30pm
- December 7, 2020 at 3:30pm
- January 11, 2021 at 3:30pm
- February 8, 2021 at 3:30pm
- March 8, 2021 at 3:30pm
- April 12, 2021 at 3:30pm
- May 10, 2021 at 3:30pm
- June 7, 2021 at 3:30pm