The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Matt Ellsworth, 6th Grade Teacher
- Kirstie McCool, 6th Grade Teacher
- Kelsie Stocz, 6th Grade Teacher
- Brian Kiesler, 7th Grade Teacher
- Ms. Williams, 8th Grade Teacher
- Tamauri Basaldu, 8th Grade Teacher
- Kristen Pearce, Intervention Coordinator
- Erica Nivens, School Psychologist
- Michelle Willis, PE Teacher
- Catherine Delaney, Drama/Dance Teacher
- Dr. Elaine Harper, Counselor
- Mary Ciffone-Baker, Assistant Principal
- Jerry Griffith, Assistant Principal
- Annette Stegner, Assistant Principal
- Alison Cleveland, Principal
- Shana Lentz, Parent
- Patricia Rendall, TA
School Improvement team members approved on 9/13/19.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Think Lab inside the Media Center.
- September 9, 2019 at 3:40pm
- October 7, 2019 at 3:40pm
- November 12, 2019 at 3:40pm
- December 9, 2019 at 3:40pm
- January 13, 2020 at 3:40pm
- February 10, 2020 at 3:40pm
- March 10, 2020 at 3:40pm
- April 15, 2020 at 3:40pm
- May 11, 2020 at 3:40pm
- June 8, 2020 at 3:40pm