The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Matt Ellsworth, 6th Grade Teacher
- Monica Haun, 7th Grade Teacher
- Charlie Sprinkle, 8th Grade Teacher
- Andrea Dethmers, CTE Teacher
- Kristen Pearce, Intervention Coordinator
- Gina Ligon, SPED Teacher
- Michelle Willis, PE Teacher
- Dr. Elaine Harper, Counselor
- Mary Ciffone-Baker, Assistant Principal
- Jerry Griffith, Assistant Principal
- Annette Stegner, Assistant Principal
- Alison Cleveland, Principal
- Shana Lentz, Parent
- Patricia Rendall, TA
School Improvement team members approved on 10/1/2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Think Lab inside the Media Center.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30pm
- October 8, 2018 at 3:30pm
- November 13, 2018 at 3:30pm
- December 10, 2018 at 3:30pm
- January 14, 2019 at 3:30pm
- February 11, 2019 at 3:30pm
- March 11, 2019 at 3:30pm
- April 8, 2019 at 3:30pm
- May 13, 2019 at 3:30pm
- June 10, 2019 at 3:30pm