The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Angel Richardson (SIP Chair)
- Dr. Valerie Andrews (Principal)
- Roxane Neal (Assistant Principal)
- Owen Armstrong (Physical Ed Teacher)
- Angela Dotson (6th grade ELA Teacher)
- Samantha Wilson (Booster Teacher)
- Julie Ferrell (Special Ed Teacher)
- Levi Beckwith (ALC/ISS)
- Allison Johnson (Math Teacher)
- Dawn Johnson-Evans (Reading Intervention)
- Teri Williams (Instructional Coach)
- Michele Stewart (S.S. Teacher)
School Improvement team members approved on August 6, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Cafeteria at 2:00 p.m.
- October 8, 2018
- November 13, 2018
- December 12, 2018
- January 14, 2019
- February 11, 2019
- March 11, 2019
- April 8, 2019
- May 13, 2019