2022-2023 Parking & Lunch Pass Applications
Parking Passes and Off-Campus Lunch Passes are two separate applications.
Parking passes for Juniors and Seniors in good standing for the 2022 – 2023 school year are now available. Students interested in securing a Parking pass for the 2022 – 2023 school year should carefully read and follow the guidelines on the application. Parking passes cost $200.00 for the 2022 – 2023 school year. To complete the Parking Pass Application process, please be sure to do/note the following:
- Complete the Online Student Parking Pass Application Form (which includes a signed copy of the Athens Drive Magnet High School and Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) Rules and Regulations.)
- Make payment using the Online School Payment;The link to this system is located in the Online Student Parking Pass Application Form.
- When completing the Online Student Parking Pass Application Form, students will need to upload images of their valid North Carolina Driver’s License (permanent license, not a permit) and Vehicle Registration(s).
- Parking Passes are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Students must not have any outstanding fees and fines (verified by Main Office Staff.) A Parking Tag will not be issued if a student has any outstanding fees or fines.
- Both student and parent/guardian electronic signatures are required on the Online Student Parking Pass Application Form.
New System for Student Parking This Year: There will be no assigned parking space per student, but we will have designed parking lots for students. Our new system will allow students to park as they arrive each day, in their designated Junior or Senior Lot. Each student will receive a tag indicating which parking lot they will use according to their grade level. Tags will have a number but the number is not assigned to a spot, but rather, only identifies the parking lot the student is to park in. Parking tags may be picked up beginning on Tuesday, August 9th, through Friday, August 19th, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Parking Passes and Off-Campus Lunch Passes are two separate applications.
Off-Campus Lunch Passes
Off-Campus Lunch passes for Juniors and Seniors in good standing for the 2022 – 2023 school year are now available. A Junior or Senior student cannot leave campus during Lunch without having an authorized Off-Campus Lunch pass. (Freshmen and Sophomores are NEVER allowed to leave campus during the school day, unless on an approved school trip.) To complete this process, submit the Off-Campus Lunch Pass Application and note the following:
- The student must be a Junior or Senior.
- The student must not have any outstanding fees and fines due to Athens Drive Magnet High School.
- The student must have the parent/guardian electronically sign the Off-Campus Lunch Pass Application.
- Students and parents/guardians should read and accept the responsibilities outlined in our Athens Drive Magnet High School Rules and Expectations for Off-Campus Lunch Passes.
- An Off-Campus Lunch Pass costs $10.00 to purchase and payments must be made using the Online School Payment.
Off-Campus Lunch Pass distribution dates will be announced soon, as we are still working with our photographer to finalize our Off-Campus Lunch Passes. A completed application and $10.00 fee must be provided before we can create an Off-Campus Lunch Pass for a student. Parking Passes and Off-Campus Lunch Passes are two separate applications.