The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Camille Miller, Principal
- Melissa McIver, Assistant Principal
- Amy Prairie, Instructional Facilitator
- Luanne Hettich, Counselor
- Joanna Johnson, Intervention Teacher
- Hortencia Garcia, Parent
- Lilia Potter, Teacher Assistant
- Megan Lewis, 1st Grade Teacher
- Michelle McManus, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Beth Lindauer, 5th Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on 7/1/2021 and 7/1/22
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator, Amy Prairie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-557-2270 ext. 23419.
- August 23, 2022 at 8:00 AM
- September 6, 2022 at 8:00 AM Committee Meeting
- October 18, 2022 at 8:00 AM
- November 15, 2022 at 8:00 AM Committee Meeting
- December 20, 2022 at 8:00 AM
- January 19, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- February 21, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- March 7, 2023 at 8:00 AM Committee Meeting
- April 18, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- May 23, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- June TBD
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17573
- Indistar Password: GuestS17573