The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- SIT Co-Chairs: Erica Gill & Katie Garland
- Health & PE: Bob Keller
- World Language: Joe Siegling
- ELA: Krysta Isley
- CTE: Chanda Grubbs
- SPED–Erica Gill
- Social Studies: Lindsay Oviatt
- Science: Milly Hodges-Lester
- Arts: Yvonne Guyton
- TA: Valarie Turner
- Student Services: AJ Byrd
- Principals: Gregory Butler, Thomas Gregory (AP), Stephanie Kimmerly (AP), & Brett Smith (AP)
- IRT: Maryn O’Neill
- School Social Worker/Family Engagement: Chad Bagwell
- Media Specialist: Amanda Swensen
- Intervention/ISS: Jeanie Henschel
- SEL: Karlishia Brown
- PBIS: Milly Hodges-Lester
- ESP: Denise Haberkorn
- WCPSS-Title 1 Director: Kim Burton
- Southern Area Special Assistant: Kelly Swartzel
School Improvement team members approved on August 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.