-If you are a new student to Wake County, please click on the following link and follow steps 1-4
-If you speak a language other than English, or you are coming from abroad, and are enrolling a child new to Wake County Public Schools, please contact the Center for Internation Enrollment for an appointment at 919.533.7169, CIE@wcpssw.net.
-If you are transferring from a Wake County School, please withdraw from your current school and have your withdrawal form plus the items listed below.
-If you are enrolling a student registration is done Online at Registration Online or go to the Wake County Pulic School webpage, enrollment, register online. Once you have completed your online application contact our student services department Monday-Friday: 9am-3pm at 919.662.2434 x21622.
-If you are transferring from a Wake County School, please withdraw from your current school and have your withdrawal form plus the items below. :
Once you have contacted the student services department and completed your online registration you will need to bring with you:
- Certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Your childs Immunization Records
- Withdrawal form from previous school if transferring from a Wake County School
- Test Scores from previous school and/or Report Card from previous school
- Proof of address of parent/guardian with whom the child lives
- Newly Signed: Rental Agreement current within 60 days
- Newly Signed: Lease or Mortgage Agreement current within 60 days or
- Current Electric Bill, Gas, or Water Bill current within 30 days
- Newly Signed: Settlement Statement or Offer to Purchase agreement, in limited circumstances.
- A photo ID of parent or legal custodian
- Any custody or legal documents
Please contactl Student Services, 9am - 3pm M-F at 919.662.2434 x21622, 24 hours in advance, if possible, to withdrawal your student. This will allow for the processing of paperwork to be completed.
- The base school assigned to your address
- Use the address lookup tool at http://wwwgis2.wcpss.net/addressLookup/ to view your base school.
- The Center for International Enrollment
- For children whose primary language is not English, please visit Crossroads 1, 5625 Dillard Drive, Cary, NC 27518