North Garner Middle School welcomes new students throughout the year. Registration is done through our student services department Monday-Friday: 9am-11am. Appointments are not necessary but strongly encouraged. Please contact your grade level counselor for assistance or Guidance receptionist at (919) 662-2443.
If you are transferring from a Wake County School, please withdraw from your current school and have your withdrawal form plus the items below. Parents/guardians of new students need to provide:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Withdrawal Form from previous school
- Test Scores from previous school
- Proof of address of parent/guardian with whom the child lives
- Signed: Rental Agreement current within 60 days or
- Signed: Lease or Mortgage Agreement current within 60 days or
- Electric Bill, Gas, or Water Bill current within 30 days
Please call your grade level counselor one week prior to withdrawal of your student for the processing of paperwork to be completed, if possible.
- The base school assigned to your address
- Use the address lookup tool at http://wwwgis2.wcpss.net/addressLookup/ to view your base school.
- The Center for International Enrollment
- For children whose primary language is not English, please visit Crossroads 1, 5625 Dillard Drive, Cary, NC 27518