The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jacqueline Williams, Principal
- Angela Wallace, Assistant Principal
- Megan Peterson, Instructional Facilitator and Magnet Coordinator
- Amelia Garrett, Instructional Coach
- Nancy Sheehan, Media Specialist
- Brianna Bollier Special Education Teacher
- Kimberly Carlisle, Intervention Team Facilitator
- Mark Braxton,
- Susan Sessoms, Instructional Assistant, Special Programs
- Janice Waller, Kindergarten Teacher
- Katrina Dunn, 1st Grade Teacher
- Margo Broderick, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Kim Stotts, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Elise Childers, 4th Grade Teacher
- Keisha McNeil, 5th Grade Teacher
- Erica Kendrick, Science Specialist
- Zebetta Beard, Literacy Coach
- Tamia Pickett, Student Services
- Jasmine Davis, Student Services
- Helene Mangum, Lead Secretary
- Yvonne Gayton, Intervention Services
- , Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on August 23, 2021.
School Improvement Meeting Dates - 8:00 am in the Media Center
Quarterly Review Dates
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17473
Indistar Password: GuestS17473