Six major reasons for joining the PTA:
- Get Connected: There is no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network: PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns and experiences.
- Watch Yourselves Grow: By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause – your child(ren) and all children at Richland Creek.
- Speak Up: PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child(ren)’s school.
- Witness Improvement: By getting involved at your child’s school you will be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model: By becoming a PTA member, you will be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Join the PTA Here
Help Our School Community
Rent the Spirit Rock!
Would you like to paint the Spirit Rock with a special message for your RCES student? If so, please complete this form. The cost is $30 for one week. You provide the paint and materials.